September 25, 2014 by Leave a Comment
Breaking news! A NEW Winn Dixie Coupon Policy has been released!
This is actually pretty exciting to me because Winn Dixie has FINALLY released a coupon policy that addresses the acceptance of Competitor Coupons. Many of us were lucky to be in areas that accepted Competitor Coupons but others were not. This NEW Coupon Policy appears to have been released in all areas of Florida.
CHECK IT OUT:
- Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the quantity of coupons and/or items purchased in a single transaction or in a single day, by a single customer.
- Winn Dixie will accept manufacturer coupons (limit one per item), or Winn Dixie coupons (one per item) or valid internet coupons (one per item) or competitor coupons (one per item with a limit of 10).
- Only original coupons will be accepted. Copies or coupons on mobile devices will not be accepted.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, Winn Dixie limits redemption to (5) five like coupons for the same item in the same day per customer. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
- A manufacturer coupon and a store coupon can be used on the same item in the same transaction.
- A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon. An electronic coupon is linked to the Customer Reward Card and deducts automatically at the register when the required purchase is made.
- Winn Dixie does not accept any type of coupon for “Make a Meal or What a Deal” free items.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
- Winn Dixie accepts competitors BOGO coupons, one coupon per like item, per day, per customer
- Winn Dixie accepts competitors store brand coupons one coupon per like item per day per customer
- Winn Dixie will not match competitor advertised prices. The advertised offer must include the word “coupon” to be redeemed as competitor coupon.
- Winn Dixie will redeem competitor coupons for money off an entire transaction, one coupon per customer per day. Winn Dixie will not redeem competitor coupons for percentages off of order totals.
- Local competitors are defined as any grocery retailer in the local marketing area who sells like items. Coupons from club retailers such as SAM’s, Costco and BJ’s will not be honored
See your local Winn Dixie store for more details.
Effective September 21, 2014